Wednesday, April 01, 2009

DOL Emergency Grants for Flood and Recovery Jobs

The U.S. Department of Labor assists in recovery efforts in the communities affected by floods. For general questions and assistance, please contact DOL's National Contact Center at 1-866-4-USA-DOL (1-866-487-2365)

The Department of Labor support includes the following income and job assistance:

National Emergency Grants

  • National Emergency Grants (NEGs)
    Impacted states can apply for NEG funds that can be used to temporarily employ dislocated workers. These funds can be used to employ workers on projects that provide food, clothing, shelter and other humanitarian assistance for disaster victims. Learn how to apply for a National Emergency Grant.

No comments:

Post a Comment