Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Inspiring Blogger - Rod Stevens

Thanks to Washington attorney Rod Stevens for picking up on my blog. If you are one of his readers - welcome!

I found his blog on his comment on a 9News Severance Agreement segment I recently did. It's always great to see people participating in the dialogue!

His blog, The Employment Advisory Blog, is insightful and provides interesting pointers, both for employers and workers. Check out his Feb. 12 post about the law firm that sued its former associate to repay educational expenses. Fascinating!

And, I'd like to thank Rod for inspiring me to learn how to link. Basic, I know, but exciting to me nevertheless! You'll find his blog on my blog-roll, below the links to recent posts.

Thanks for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment